The Love Match Meme
1. Which is more important.... romantic chemistry or friendship?
My answer is friendship. Hubby and I started out as friends, became the best of friends, and now we're husband and wife.
2. Would you date someone who is much taller or shorter than you?
I prefer taller, but everyone is taller because I'm just 5 feet tall.
How about older or younger? Younger (hubby is a few months younger)
3. How soon should you bring up past relationships in a new relationship?
As soon as possible! To get it out the way and just keep moving forward.
4. What is the one red flag you KNOW from past experience to pay attention to when getting to know a new person?
They're looking at what car you drive and how much money you got in the bank.
5. When dating someone, what would you consider the ultimate deal breaker?
He kissed someone else who isn't a relative.
6. Tell us about a date you had with someone that went all wrong.
Don't have one of these stories. The date that went all wrong was when it was Valentine's Day and he chose to attend a rally and all I got is a lousy VDAY card.
7. Imagine you have a teenage daughter. She just asked you to give your best dating and relationship advice. What will you say?
Pressure! Too much pressure! Wait. True love Waits. Cheesy, cliche, but true.