The Halloweeney Version of Thursday Thunks
Welcome to the October almost Halloweenth version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Blood red and the number 31.
1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
Sorry, no trick or treaters in this side of the world. I'm in a hick little city in the Philippines.
2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag?
Milky Ways that I got from my Uncle who came from Alaska. Was that complicated enough for you?
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet?
Nope, Horror is my favorite, specially Japanese Horror movies...very intriguing and gives me goosebumps. I'm curious about the movie " Paranormal Activity" though. Seems like it's like Blairwitch Project.
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
The Ring, The Grudge, The Eye, and Shutter.
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had....
No scary stories.
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question.
Nope. Just the movie with Christina Ricci and Devon Sawa.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
Unfortunately, not yet.
8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em?
Never been to one, so I wouldn't know if I like 'em.
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?
Gift bag people or the two-toned christmas wrapper (in the shades of red and green).
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?
11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do?
I better call Sam and Dean Winchester.
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?
Haven't tasted it yet. What's scary is to give even just a single piece of my Hershey's Sugar Free Milk Chocolate.
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?
There's just too much to choose from. What's your pick?
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house? Nope
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?
Patients in a straitjacket.
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
Not a holiday in the Philippine islands.
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
My pants don't scare that easily and have not ventured to do so yet.
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?
We're going to experience a storm, bound to come this weekend.
18. Have you ever howled at the moon?
Yes, when I was at the beach. Probably not howled, just screamed my head off.
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you?
Edward Cullen, Lestat de Lioncourt, Louis, my top pick - Jasper Cullen. (definitely Vampire!)