So, these are all for the bloggers who want to ask people to donate thru paypal.
CLICK THE COFFEE CUP TO BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE! sugarfree please!
To get one of your own...follow these instructions.
(I hope you understand my instructions.)
- Get a paypal account! It's so easy to sign up and it's free.
- Confirm your registration with paypal by checking your email and clicking the link provided
- Log in to your paypal account.
- Click on the merchant services tab.
- Look at the right side, look for KEY FEATURES, click on Donations
- Put a name in the organization name. Mine's Coffee Cup. No donation Id.
- Click on customize appearance.
- You can choose to have a small button, a big button, paypal donate with pictures of credit cards.
- If you want a different one from the default paypal button, you can make your own button, or image, just pick an image you want and upload it to an image sharing/storing site like photobucket, or imageshack
- Copy the link. Note: COPY THE DIRECT LINK! the one that starts with http:// not the ones with html involved.
- Click choose your own image.
- Paste the direct link to the space provided.
- Save your button
- Create your button now!
- Copy the code
- For blogspot bloggers, go to add a gadget, choose html, and paste the code generated by paypal.
- That's it!